If you are visiting in the Mt. Shasta area, be sure to avoid Noah’s Ark Feed Barn because they were caught selling contaminated pet food that resulted in the deaths of a number of local animals.
The pet food originated from China, and was contaminated with a chemical called Melamine. This chemical is often used to give the false appearance of higher protein levels in nutritional analysis.
The scumbags who own the place decided to sell the recalled pet food for extra cash. As a result, there are a number of broken families who watched their pet die a slow, painful death from chemical poisoning.
Be sure to avoid Noah’s Ark Feed Barn in Mt. Shasta.
925 Lassen Ln, Mt Shasta, CA 96067